MXD provides a full film scanning service, converting customers old film images into a digital archive.
It is often necessary to store old films for legal reasons and these films can take up a lot of space and will degrade over time.
- Free up your existing film storage space and recover the silver locked up in old films
- Provide easy access to historical images, allowing them to be compared to current digital images
- Films scanned at 75 dpi 150dpi 300dpi or 570dpi using dedicated radiology digitizers
- Full patient demographics entry and conversion to DICOM 3.0 format for easy import in to PACS
- Dedicated courier options are available to keep your films and data secure
- A web-based Image Archive system can be included for easy access from any Windows PC